New to forum

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
mytime

New to forum

Postby mytime » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:52 am

I am new to this board and to the ED situation all together. I am a recent widower, male in mid 70's and had pretty much given up on sex all together, since wife was sick for a few years.
But as life goes on things change.
Now have met a nice partner that enjoys sex.
Tried the blue and pink pills, not and change, went to uro and got the trimix injection
Boy did that change the program.
Shirt story now with 0.02 I can last about 2hrs., but do have some minor pain afterwards, just wanted to know if that was normal?
Have been injecting for about a month now. With good success.
Any advice welcome.
BTW.y partner is happy.

tomas1

Re: New to forum

Postby tomas1 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:28 pm

I don't know if pain is normal, but maybe it's worth a little pain for the good sex? Maybe cut back on it a little to see if that helps?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:11 pm

Hello and welcome. It's nice when people find a therapy that suits them, and helps them get back with their sex life.
Pass by the injection's sub-forum, as there are a lof of experienced folks there.

mytime

Postby mytime » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:27 pm

I was wondering if I could cut back on the dosage, started off 1st injection at uro office and it took about 20 min to errection, but that was without any simulation. Now with a little help it is errection in about 5min.
It has been so good I was afraid to back off any on the amount, 20 units on a 1cc syringe.
Now thinking I may try reducing the dosage a little and see what effect it has.
My script is, alprostadil 10mcg,Papaverine.20mg HCL 30mg,Phentolomine MESYLATE 0.5mg
All new to me, any advice or encouragement welcome.

williamb

Postby williamb » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:26 pm

For some of us the pain is normal. My pain afterwards was pretty bad, so bad that I would wait longer before sex, I switched to bi-mix and there was very little pain, didn't work as well but very little pain. I was up to 70 units of Bi-mix plus a 20 mg Calais for a 15 - 20 min erection, I went for the implant
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

Anonymous1

Postby Anonymous1 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:30 pm

Does anyone else have trouble orgasming on the Trimix? I seem to have very delayed orgasm with pain. The only pain I have experienced, I have traced to a very tightly cut circumcision which I'm remedying at the moment with foreskin restoration by manually tugging the skin. But the thing that does bother me is the delayed orgasm.
Married. 50+. Migraines, low T, performance anxiety and transient ED. Trimix user. Yahoo/Trillian: RF8877/Skype IslandGuy2240.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:55 pm

Dammit, when we were young everyone wanted a delayed orgasm. Now my wife doesn't like to go over 10 minutes or so. I remedy that situation, by always planning on a second act and always can orgasm that time. She also says like she doesn't like act 2, but I can tell she does (I think lol).
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”