Soon to be bionic

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
MickCrowder

Soon to be bionic

Postby MickCrowder » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:48 pm

Mick here in Lancaster County PA. 57 yo. ED and its struggles for about 10 years. Pills, pumps, rings, injections all worked well initially, just not anymore. Pills made me all stuffy. Pump about as romantic as a toothache. Injections were a pain (literally for hours). All of it felt like trying to schedule a meeting. Decided to pursue an implant and all the pieces kind of fell together like it was supposed to happen. Dr Garber in Philadelphia is putting in a. Titan OTR on July 2. Here i go so wish me luck. Been following this site for a while. Thank you to all the guys who did this before me and shared their experience. It has been a huge help.
As far as my end results i have been using my pump daily for a couple months so hopefully my pecker wont lose too much. Far as im concerned im not gonna worry about it. Plus not a whole lot i can do worrying about it anyway.
All the best to you all.
Mick
Last edited by MickCrowder on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
57 yr old living in Lancaster County, PA. ED for the past 10 yrs. Bionic on July 2, 2015. 22cm Titan OTR. Dr Garber in Philadelphia did the surgery.

dg_moore

Re: Soon to be bionic

Postby dg_moore » Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:21 pm

Good luck. From what I've read here, Dr. Garber is an excellent surgeon - I'm sure you'll do well. Good luck!
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

midwestman

Postby midwestman » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:05 pm

Hi Mick,

Just wondering how everything went. Give us an update.

mwm

MickCrowder

Postby MickCrowder » Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:18 pm

Ok. Heres an update on my progress. Im just over 5 months post op. So far have had no problems with it. Didnt lose any size. In fact i gained about a half inch in length and just a bit in girth... And thats before its pumped up! Once up i dont get any longer but the girth is definitely more. If i pump up as far as it will go and leave it i can feel things stretching girthwise. I have left it up all night after the missus and i played with it with no problem no ache but could def feel the stretch.
My only issue at all is if i empty it all the way flat i can feel the folds of the tubes inside my dick. So i leave it pumped up w 3 or 4 pumps all the time. Leaves me hanging at about 5 oclock position. Fully pumped its at about 2 oclock
The biggest plus i get from it is the confidence that it, I can do what i need to do to please her (or me) any dang time i want and for as long as i/we want
If youre considering an implant then you already know ya need one. Just get the best doc you can find and go for it. A week of post op discomfort (pain meds are wonderful!) beats sticking a needle in your dick or popping a pill that might/might not work or dragging out some oh-so-not-romantic pump.
We get one life. No point wasting time
57 yr old living in Lancaster County, PA. ED for the past 10 yrs. Bionic on July 2, 2015. 22cm Titan OTR. Dr Garber in Philadelphia did the surgery.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:28 pm

Fantastic! Glad it went well. I agree about the stuffy nose from pills and the needles. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

way1955

Postby way1955 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:17 am

Hello I am glad that all is working well. I have not look into them to much. This may be a stupid question. But do you still have a orgasm and does it feel any different?? Ken

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”