Joining the Club!

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
RobinWriter

Joining the Club!

Postby RobinWriter » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:11 am

Good day, everyone. I'm Robin, 60 years old, and I was invited to FrankTalk.org my Paul after he discovered my Blog about ED, and other topics of interest to men. I had ED. Last time I had the opportunity to check it out (never often enough), I performed fine, and I've written a book about my journey from flacid to flagrante delecto. I'm not going to shamelessly self-promote right now -- the book has not yet been published -- but I want to give hope to all you guys who are not suffering from an acute illness or permanent injury... and even then...

Hope to participate more in the coming weeks and months. Paul - thanks for putting together this terrific community for us.

regain-is-the-aim

Re: Joining the Club!

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Robin:

Welcome. It is good to have a guy with a success story amongst us. I'm PCa with no issues before surgery. As you wish, please share your knowledge and progress. If I may, what caused your ED? Join in chat and get to know the group.

Nice to have you.

Regards,

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”