New guy here

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
bofu123

New guy here

Postby bofu123 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:29 am

Hi, I'm gonna get to the nitty gritty right away. I am currently injecting 40mcg of Edex when I want to enjoy sex, but, it does not seem to give me an erection suitable enough for male or female penetration (hope I'm not out of line), has anyone ever used a double does of 40mcg of edex. If so what were the results. Did you get a useable erection, if so, how long did it stay hard and any problems after?

Cajun Jeff

Re: New guy here

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:04 am

I also use the 40mcg edex or caverject. How much are you using? You may want to consider switching to tri-mix. I think it has a bit more kick! Just my 2 cents.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

antelope

Re: New guy here

Postby antelope » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Welcome bofu,

First of all, nothing is out of line here. Well, I'm sure something is, but no one has yet to cross whatever line there may be. Frank Talk means frank talk.

Secondly, please don't "adjust" medications of any without speaking to a medical professional who knows your case and history. You can get good advice here and learn from the experiences of others, but a good deal of that education consists of learning what questions to ask the doctor. I may take xyz safely but you may not be able to tolerate that drug or dose safely beacause of differences in our metabolism or blood chemistry.

Look forward to seeing you in Chat room.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”