New Registering Members - forum guidelines

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
cincinnatus1951

Re: New Registering Members - Please Read

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:59 am

Moderator(s): I have three PMs stuck in my outbox and can not find how to send them. I pressed submit when I wrote them. how do I get them to send?
Cincinnatus 1951
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:33 pm

The Outbox are emails which you have sent. they stay in the Outbox until the person you sent them to reads them. Once the recipient reads the email, they disappear from your Outbox. Kind of a weird system...but that's how it works.
Thanks
Paul

tjdv@earthlink.net

Postby tjdv@earthlink.net » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:40 pm

Hello all

I am new to forum but not to this hell of ED.
I started having problems with ED ( were sex was far less satisfying and erection was fleeting often during the act) in late 2005. Have elevated blood pressure slight but often, bph and its symptoms. When having reqular assisted by trimix sex for days at a time I get occasion to go without assistance and it works fine. However it is inconsistent this is mind boggoling to me and I need a fix

I have tried all things but implant have trimix at this point it is actually does great and is not to difficult to administer at all but I dont like the limitations,ie., every other day , to long an erection when I am done it isnt etc. Like all or most of us I dream of yesterday when I gave sex no thought at all and when the occasion was up so was I.
i called Dr Kramer in Baltimore today as I am so so so so so so so so tired of wasting time energy sleep and confidence on the pursuit of a cure.

Thank you for the ear I would love to hear from others

Polar bear

Postby Polar bear » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:20 am

Hi
I'm 62 my wife of 34 years is 63
Ed started a few years back with the on set of dibitcs
2. I not in general good health. Yes can have sex per
all the docs 2 failed back surgeries for the wife
The I got hit with lymphoma cancer 5 years ago
3 1/2 years chemio. 30 day of radiation in regress
At the time but have been told it'll be back just a
Mater of when Started injections 4 months or so
Now. Tried all the pills nothing. Looking for help maybe
To get me and my wife back into after a 11 year dry
Spell. She wants it I want it but it's not happening
Trying to find out why
Look forward to talking to ya all off and on
Have a good day
PB

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:48 pm

So happy to have found this site. Finally got up the resolve to call Dr. Did today to schedule an appointment, only to find he does not accept United Healthcare any longer. Very bummed out.
I live near Philly and would love some input (good and bad, if earned) re Dr. Garber.
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:52 pm

Dr. Eid. Gotta love auto correct!
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:09 pm

radioradio wrote:So happy to have found this site. Finally got up the resolve to call Dr. Did today to schedule an appointment, only to find he does not accept United Healthcare any longer. Very bummed out.
I live near Philly and would love some input (good and bad, if earned) re Dr. Garber.

Do a search in the Implants forum - you'll see lots of positive reports. Or go 90 minutes further south and see my hero (and many, many others') - Dr. Kramer at U of MD Medical Center in Baltimore.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

KarlB1706

Postby KarlB1706 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:43 pm

Thanks for answering my e-mail .I have read the new member page
69 yrs old retired, first implant in 2009, second implant AMS 700 LGX implanted August 2015, Dallas, TX area

KarlB1706

Postby KarlB1706 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:47 pm

I am 69 years old and on my second implant as my first one lasted just 6 years. In a way that was good because my dr. increased my implant size by 5cm when he inserted my second implant in August 2015. I have the AMS 700 LGX. I live in the Dallas, TX area.
69 yrs old retired, first implant in 2009, second implant AMS 700 LGX implanted August 2015, Dallas, TX area

joe456

Postby joe456 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:45 am

Thank You
Joe from Canada
none

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”