new to the forum

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
dcell7

new to the forum

Postby dcell7 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Hello all. When I heard about this site I navigated to it right away. I've had ED since about 2002. Venous leak and needing constant stimulation to get an erection. I was a heavy smoker for 30 years. I quit 16 years ago. I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol both controlled by medication. There is little doubt that the medication contributes to the ED. I am currently overweight and that no doubt has a effect as well. I have vasilated between being obese and really fit several times over the years. The sex was way better when I was fit, of course. I have some free time now and I am exercising again so maybe I can make some progress there.

I tried the various pills but I don't really get a great erection but I do get the side effects, including a day long headache and pressure in the eyes. I purchased an Osbon pump about 5 years ago and it restored much of my sex life. There are still some thing missing, even though the pump can produce a good erection - considerable loss of feeling, inability to ejaculate through the rings (pink std and pink med), and I still lose the erection if I wait too long. Also, not being able to get and maintain even a poor erection during foreplay is a real desire downer for me. My wife is very understanding and supports my efforts to deal with ED. I have in the past and recently resumed taking pycnogenol, L-arginine and pomegranite juice. I also try to manually stimulate myself to an erection witout ejaculating one to three times daily. I have also resumed low pressure pumping a few times weekly to encourage blood flow. Some weak nocturnal erections have begun to occur. There were none before for years.

I would appreciate any advice anyone can offer. I was also interested in trying the clip cock ring on the ring section under "Treatments". I have been unable to locate them anywhere so far. Does anyone have any links? I also have a Myhardwear horshoe cock ring on order. I'll let everyone know if that helps.

Glad to be here!

jackpTenn

Re: new to the forum

Postby jackpTenn » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:02 pm

dc

You are among friends. Welcome to FT.

You have had a long and difficult struggle with ED. I did also, you can read my story under implants, JackP.

Like you I tried everything else first. The pumps, rings, injections, and even some things that were not legal when I went on a trip to Mixico. None of this worked for me. The Osborn pink rings were the only thing that worked at all, bu as you know they have draw backs. For me injections made my condition worse by causing corporal firbosis on top of all my other problems.

My final solution is an implant. There are many of us on this forum that have the AMS 700 LGX. All of us say we wish we had it years ago.

If and/or when you get to the point that nothing else helps I will be happy to give you the benefit of my extensive research. A tough decision? YES, but the benefits are mulitfold. Better than a teenager with an erection. :D :) ;) :o :shock: 8-)
Note: I am not affialated with any doctor, hospital, or device, just my own research.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, this forum is a first step.

Jack
Peyronies 1995
Penile Implant 10/08
Dr. Douglas Milam @ Vanderbilt
Normal Again

jn1421

Postby jn1421 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:10 am

dcell,
Welcome to FT, I'm new also, only about 3 weeks. I felt comfortable and at home right away. There are a lot of really great guys here with a wealth of experience and information that will no doubt be encouraging to you. Check out the discussion forums, I'm sure you'll find answers for any questions you may have, if not, head to the chat room, there's usually an interesting topic in progress. Glad you're here.

Where did you here about FrankTalk.org?
Dave

easttxoral

Postby easttxoral » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 pm

@dcell7

I had one of those plastic clips and it worked very well. It broke some time ago and I have never been able to find a replacement. This is the only place that I have even see it discussed, but there is no info here as to where to buy one. I sure would like to have another because it constricted the blood flow nicely and kept me big and hard but it didn't impede my ejaculation like rings do. I hope you find out where to get one of these. Please post here if you do. I will if I find anything.

hillcrester

Postby hillcrester » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Hi guys i am brand new here and having a blast already....I found this site while googling a search (unsuccessfully) for information on how to adjust trimix compound formulas for maximum individual results.

I just turned 63 and discovered i had ED after my wife of 27 years took off when I was 60. I enterd the wonderful world of dating and discovered that I had ED? Marriage was sexless but assumed "Jr" had no interest in the icewater veined bitch from hell.

I became an all conumed student of ED causes and solutions and have learned much. Most crap out ther is just that, crap as im sure you have found. I have discovered some pretty neat products and tricks that i'll be happy to share and look forward to learning more from the vast depths of experience from thos on this forum. I live in the Dallas area.

PS - read a member ask about plastic chip or stem that worked great for him as opposed to rings but he lost/broke his and can't find another. What was he talking about, anyone know???

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”