Hello, need help

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
leftout

Hello, need help

Postby leftout » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:25 am

Hi guys I found this site and thought it was a great place to get some good info on my ED problems. My issue started with a Dr. deciding my BP was too high…156/82. The Dr. changed the meds I was on and the problems began. My body reacted severely to the change and my BP went so high that they could not read it, even in the ER. Since then they have added and changed my meds about 20 times.

The ED problems began after my BP came down. When my Bp came down so did my T levels and they began injections. I am getting 400mg every other week for a year now and my count is still around 200. In the last couple of months I have gone from getting frequent 70-80% erections to nothing.

I live in the Tulsa, OK area and have not been able to get a decent recommendation for a Urologist so if anyone is from this area and knows someone let me know.
Thanks for any advice and help you can provide.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”