Happy I found Frank Talk

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Crazyjohn46

Happy I found Frank Talk

Postby Crazyjohn46 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:45 pm

I'm 65 and had a radical prostactectomy in 2004 followed by 3 years of Lupron treatment. During this period I had no sex drive. After the treatment my desire came back like gangbusters but I'm now totally ED'd unless I inject myself. I never had much success with the pump, those rings are just not comfortable. I'm married to an extremely attractive woman and we've developed a new sex routine mainly so I can satisfy her orally. We both have enjoyed oral sex since we were first married. :) However she has only been able to bring me to climax a few times; it just takes too much work. Fortunately she is ok with me masturbating which is how I satisfy myself. I use a Venus 2000 device for the last several years. Before that I'd use a combination of pumps and various cyber skin type toys. The V2000 works like a champ and I recommend it even at the high price. I'm always on the look out for other toys or methods of masturbating.

I'm happy to join the community and look forward to swapping ideas. :D

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”