Peyronie's disease shocker.

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Larry10625

Re: Peyronie's disease shocker.

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:01 am

alibaba wrote:I don't think you have too much to worry about. An experienced doctor who has put in a lot of implants have seen a lot of F'd up $#it. Likely 2/3rds have had ED for 20 years causing a lot of atrophy. Personally I do not think the CT or MRI will tell you much without injecting it and scanning it erect considering what you want to see. That still, I don't think will tell you what the cavertomes can do to clear the path. Many surgery videos show the doctor using long Metzenbaum scissors to clear the way too before the cavertomes. Often they use them to make sure the tips can fit into the glans also. Cavertomes come in a lot of different sizes. Some doctors will work their way up to get you the best fit. Bottom line, good experienced doctor, good fit. Part time coroner, full time veternarian, you are screwed. Implants come in many sizes including slender ones as I have posted before. You will be good unless your dick has lain on the railroad track and been run over by all 40 cars of a train. Keep in mind when looking at the attached picture, this is maximum inflated size, not the deflated size which is smaller. 500,000 cycles of inflation on the Coloplast.

Is that girth size EACH (so 42cm for the big guy)?

Larry

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:53 pm

Well. The symbols shortcut key for Pi does not work here. Alt 227. Any way,that is width Larry. 22 mm is about 7/8ths of an inch. 0.875" x 2 cylinders = 1.75" total width. That is not an out of reach number. Pi, 3.14 x 1.75" = 5.495" in circumference with is not out of the norm of the girth many report here. Keep in mind that does not include other tissues in the body and assumes the scaring in your dick allows enough expansion for the cylinders to reach the maximum. As a general rule, scar tissue does not expand, stretch or grow although there is some exception. Whoo. Typed this 3 times and I has not disappeared. Once camera has recharged I will try to remember to get a full stretch picture which takes a few minutes after it is pumped. Cheers.
Attachments
Untitled.png
If i would have waited about 5 more minutes after pumping it would have gained another 1/8th or so. 1.75" is entirely possible.
Untitled.png (953.52 KiB) Viewed 683 times
Last edited by alibaba on Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:19 pm

Hey Doug sent you a PM
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”