Increased Precum

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Happy Toy

Re: Increased Precum

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:25 pm

I have always had a lot of precum with foreplay and that has not changed since my implant :D .
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:54 pm

Carl,
I used to make a lot of pre-cum and I loved it. Since my prostatectomy, there's very little. I end up with "post cum" after orgasm. Implant has had no effect either way, as far as I can tell.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:43 pm

FishingTime67 wrote:Thanks Andy..
Hope your implant is healing up well.
Carl

Thanks Carl, it all seems to be doing fine. No pain in penis or scrotum, I can pump it as hard as I want and no pain, I can climax with masturbation or flashlight but not intercourse yet, but we're "working" on that. Have not gained any of my pre-implant girth back, went from 6.5+" to 5.5", don't think I will get all of that back but would like to get to 6" girth, length is 5", 1/2" loss. Overall, very happy!
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”