vacuum water pump therapy.

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
DougAnd

vacuum water pump therapy.

Postby DougAnd » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:16 pm

DougAnd. I just read a med report plugging vacuum therapy for those who have just had an implant, sooner the better before scarring sets in. Good results shown. I intend to use my vacuum water pump to stretch back out starting about the third day. Has anyone tried this? Thanks
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

bobsteel

Re: vacuum water pump therapy.

Postby bobsteel » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:02 pm

DougAnd wrote:DougAnd. I just read a med report plugging vacuum therapy for those who have just had an implant, sooner the better before scarring sets in. Good results shown. I intend to use my vacuum water pump to stretch back out starting about the third day. Has anyone tried this? Thanks

Is the med report online? If so do you have the link?
Married 71 yrs old Implanted 5/30/18. AMX 7oo cx ms 18 cm with 1 cm and 2cm rte. ED for many years. Pills stopped working and injections sort of helped. I sure miss the inch I lost but it works.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:19 pm

Let me find it was buried in another topic.DougAnd
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:20 pm

Also they used vacuum air. Probably safer. I prefer water much more soothing

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Here is a link not the one I found before still looking
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9297771

bobsteel

Postby bobsteel » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:43 pm

DougAnd wrote:Here is a link not the one I found before still looking
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9297771

Thanks for the link.
Married 71 yrs old Implanted 5/30/18. AMX 7oo cx ms 18 cm with 1 cm and 2cm rte. ED for many years. Pills stopped working and injections sort of helped. I sure miss the inch I lost but it works.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:59 pm

I approve this message.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:48 pm

Still cannot find the best article. But here is another one.
Preoperative use of vacuum erectile device to preserve penile size for inflatable penile prosthesis

Inflatable penile prosthesis (IPP) is typically the last resort for refractory ED. Penile atrophy as a result of IPP is the most common postoperative complaint, which reduced overall satisfaction with the procedure. The early and daily use of a VED soon after RP may lower penile length loss. In a study of postRP patients, Dalkin and Christopher found that only 1/36 (3%) of patients had a decrease in stretched penile length of ≥1.0 cm when the VED is used regularly after surgery. This decrease in penile length loss is significant when compared to earlier studies where 48% of men after surgery had a significant reduction in penile length (P < 0.0001). [41] Recently, it has been proposed to use the VED pump 2-3 months prior to IPP surgery because preliminary studies suggest that preoperative stretching with a VED may allow longer cylinder placements at the time of the penile prosthetic surgery. [5] However, the use of VED is generally not used after IPP surgery as there is an inherent risk of prosthetic cylinder damage. [42]

Overall, there is convincing evidence that VEDs are playing a crucial role in the early treatment of ED following RP. The maverick mechanisms made it omnipotent in combination therapy. The distinct penile size preservation function has been gaining more and more interest in penile rehabilitation. The summary of VED for penile rehabilitation trails is shown in [Table 2].

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:54 pm

Here is table 2
The image won't paste here is the url
http://www.journal-ina.com/article.asp? ... aulast=Lin

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”