Conflicting data, need help

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Greg1956

Re: Conflicting data, need help

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:54 am

My pre-surgery stretch test was 4.5”. I had developed Peyronies and my guess is that lead to loss of flexibility to stretch it more. My life long flaccid length had been 5” and erect length 6.5” until age, ED, and especially prostate surgery caused loss in size. My surgeon said the stretched flaccid length was all I should expect. Once he cleaned out the plaque he was able to give me a larger device than he had expected. After I had healed I have a 5” deflated and 6” fully inflated length. With the LGX there is still potential in the next year or so for growth. That is based on weather my specific penile tissues will stretch. I am happy with what I have now and would be ecstatic if I get more.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:02 am

Sounds great, Greg. Congrats!

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:06 pm

DougAnd here. Thanks guys. I can see there is a wide variety of experiences out there. My appt was today it went super well. He stretched me out and said this is how long you will be and by the way you have excellent elasticity. That is thanks to using a vacuum pump. Anyway I had a doppler this PM to check for scar tissue and a consult with his partner so no date yet. But I told him that size was no issue with me, I only wanted a max stretch measurement and an implant within 1 or 2 mm of that measurement. He said great. So choose your surgeon carefully, he was number 4 for me.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:00 pm

Greg. DougAnd here and I have a question. Did they clean the plaque during surgery or was that separate. If seperate what was the delay time until you implant? Thanks
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”