Hi-- have had ams lgx and recent titan coloplast--neither good outcomes

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
DougAnd

Re: Hi-- have had ams lgx and recent titan coloplast--neither good outcomes

Postby DougAnd » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:29 pm

Scott, sorry to hear that. One of my big fears is that I'm built wrong inside. The LGX only comes in certain sizes. If you measure in between then you may have problems no matter what. I've asked AMS to go long rather than short. So if it is a toss up between 18 CM and 21 CM I told her to go with 2 1CM and shorter RTE's. Why? because the shorter cylinder must be pumped to the max hence greater failures. I'd rather only pump 10 times vs 40. 10 also gives your implant a much greater lifespan. Much less stress on the cylinders. I don't think Coloplast has this problem, many more size choices. I chose AMS anyway DougAnd
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”