Hi-- have had ams lgx and recent titan coloplast--neither good outcomes

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
TheNordic

Re: Hi-- have had ams lgx and recent titan coloplast--neither good outcomes

Postby TheNordic » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:46 am

ED2013 wrote:Do not see Milam anymore!!! Do not blame your anatomy. He probably screwed up. Get other opinions from top surgeons. Don’t give up!

I think this is the best advice. Never give up. Get another opinion. Look for someone who has overcome these issues with the "right" doctor. Perhaps someone here on FT. But again, since Milam did this twice - he should have something to say if he's been otherwise successful with others. You've invested thousands with him and deserve some recourse.
60 yrs. Testosterone injections bi-weekly. Use Trimix, Edex or Caverject. (prefer Trimix). Pumping regimen since July 2018. My Trimix prescription is T-50(0.3) / PGE-40(0.15) / LIDO (0.1). (or Papaverine-phentolamine-pge1 22-0.8mg-8 Mcg/ml Inj).

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:00 pm

I don't have a dog in this fight, but can't believe you don't blame this doctor.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

scottc1991

Postby scottc1991 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:02 am

just watched a video on youtube of dr. kramer doing a revision on a man that had a infrapubic implant and he pointed out three things that was wrong and he even got another inch then what was there. i have to say that really makes me wonder. but kramer is like 12 hours away from me and probably could not have afforded it. its strange to have a 4 inch penis when fully inflated and the head bends over completely. and i can only pump the pump like 3-4 full times and its full.
also wanted to add im having some tingling pain at the tip of my penis where the implant ends like the man in the video. i figured this normal but in the video the dr says that its from undersizing and because infrapubic was used the cylinders werent placed correctly.
had ams lgx implanted 2010. broke after 3 years. think it was faulty at the start. had titan implanted 2018 . have poor results so far. both done by dr. milam. i believe my anatomy is at fault. i think surgeon did all he could with what i had.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:30 am

From your description, it definitely sounds like you were undersized. Browse the implant forum. There’s tons of info there.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:11 am

scottc1991 , I am sorry to hear this. Milam did my first. Besides he and his little hen in the offices being arogant asses,my implant a wreck.Too short, bent every direction and pain from hell. They did not give a rip. Even the records were incomplete like a mimiograph they give to everyone. The next doctor told me from pictures over the internet he could add an inch and did. Works much better! Find a reputable doc!.Milam horrors here going back about to 2011 or 2013. I would not dial his office for anything any more! Here is a link to my revision and Dr. Kramer's comments. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jdn0Eu3sGg
This is what Merrix had to say about it.
Re: Revision 2017

Postby merrix » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:49 am
Agree with post above.
It looks great from what a layman can see on the video.
Remarkable how Kramer thrashes Milam (without mentioning his name of course), his work, and the infrapubic method in general.
I guess nobody who ever visited FT will ever get an implant from Milam.
What goes around comes around...
Last edited by alibaba on Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

TheNordic

Postby TheNordic » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:58 am

I do not have an implant so this is all new to me. But from the little I have read, sure sounds like this science & results are still in their infant stages or at best, only halfway there ? ... does anyone have implant that blows her mind (and yours) without these problems ?

Thinking one might as well go the other direction and get some enormous breasts - the science there appears to be quite good ... (just kidding guys and please know I am not trying to be flippant about another mans pain, just making light of a bad situation and hopeful to the future for some kind of better resolution and ironically, breasts have improved many times over - so there is always hope).
60 yrs. Testosterone injections bi-weekly. Use Trimix, Edex or Caverject. (prefer Trimix). Pumping regimen since July 2018. My Trimix prescription is T-50(0.3) / PGE-40(0.15) / LIDO (0.1). (or Papaverine-phentolamine-pge1 22-0.8mg-8 Mcg/ml Inj).

scottc1991

Postby scottc1991 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:01 am

well whatever happens at this point is what i am left with.i cant change it.im just a couple months out of surgery and still healing i guess. i dont see things getting better though. as far as blowing ones mind the only thing i personally have seen like this are the men lucky enough to have what they call a "latent erection" with their implant. thats where the mans penis still becomes engorged with blood even with a implant. around the implant and the glans. from what i understand this happens in less then 50% of men that get a implant and they dont know why. its a luck of the draw.
had ams lgx implanted 2010. broke after 3 years. think it was faulty at the start. had titan implanted 2018 . have poor results so far. both done by dr. milam. i believe my anatomy is at fault. i think surgeon did all he could with what i had.

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:46 pm

scottc1991, I am sad about you implants. I am new to this but enjoying my LGX. My doctor is my urologist. he is an excellent surgeon. He has done many surgeries on me including my implant.
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

TheNordic

Postby TheNordic » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:12 am

ocitgo wrote:scottc1991, I am sad about you implants. I am new to this but enjoying my LGX. My doctor is my urologist. he is an excellent surgeon. He has done many surgeries on me including my implant.

Now does it feel - are you able to cum ? Are you completely healed ? Is it pain free after 6 months ? What does your wife think ? I have been told partners cannot tell the difference and would not otherwise even know men have an implant .... Any maintenance required ? I'm genuinely interested.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:46 am

TheNordic wrote:I have been told partners cannot tell the difference and would not otherwise even know men have an implant

My wife says my implanted dick feel completely natural, but since fondling the scrotum is so frequent in foreplay, the partner definitely can tell that you've got a third ball down there. But who cares since you and your partner can enjoy that hard dick? :D

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”