New here

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
BadGrandpa

New here

Postby BadGrandpa » Wed May 30, 2018 1:45 am

Hi all, found this place after getting my implant (Surgery was May 14th) and started looking for answers to questions like "when does the pain stop" lol

2 weeks post op as of Monday and getting better everyday.

AMS 700 something or other, surgery done by Dr Cornell in Houston TX. looking forward to taking this thing out for a spin soon I hope.

I have dealt with ED since I was about 18 and I'm just about to hit 50. Type 1 diabetes is a mother f'r
49 years old, married 29 years, type 1 diabetic since 12, battling ED since 18. Triple bypass in 2010. AMS 700 Implanted 5/14/18 by Dr Cornell in Houston TX.

Greg1956

Re: New here

Postby Greg1956 » Wed May 30, 2018 8:09 am

Welcome to FT. Two weeks is still soon after surgery. Take it easy and you will be enjoying your implant soon. Like you I had long term ED (30 years) and my implant has given me a new outlook on life. Wishing you all the best.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

VegasED
Location: Las Vegas NV, actually I live in Henderson a suburb of LV

Re: New here

Postby VegasED » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:54 pm

Hello badgrandpa, although Greg1956 already welcomed you, (he is very knowledgeable and has many posts) I too want to welcome you to the brotherhood from a Diabetic brother as well. ED gradually over 30+ years. I was implanted on 11/6 /17. It took me 4 weeks to heal, but pain only lasted a few weeks. Although I have a tubing issue, I only wish I had the IPP sooner, before I shrunk so much, and stressed over my situation for so long. As I've said many times, it' not quite as wonderful as a natural erection, but it's the next best thing! Happy times are ahead! VegasED
VegasED 61 yo - Insulin Diabetic - Coloplast Implanted 11-6-17, tubing issue pictures posted 6/11/18

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”