New registered user

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
JTVallee

New registered user

Postby JTVallee » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:11 pm

Good day, I am a new registered user, so now I can post.
I have been reading information on this site for a while so that I would know what to expect.
I received my implat on March 9th and am progressing positively.
I myself have suffered from ED since the beginning, I am 48 years old. Of course in the beginning, I didn’t know what was normal and not, when I finally figured out that there has to be something wrong in my mid 20’s I went to see a Dr. about it. At first the only thing available was injections. Was I glad when oral medicine was available. Eventually oral meds were not working and left me to return to injections. 4 years later the volumn of the injections was increased to a large enough dose that I would have severe pain from them. So after a lot of research and reading posts from this site I decided to take the plunge. Thanks to everyone for the information. Now in a couple of more weeks I will be able to use what I have and rekindle a part of my marriage that has been lacking for some time.
Titan OTR March 9th 2015 at age 48
ED all my life started with shots until oral meds became available the quit working went back to shots u til they quit then got my implant from Dr. Jodie U of Minnesota
Couldn't be happier

jn1421

Re: New registered user

Postby jn1421 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:46 pm

Welcome JT,
I'm sure you will enjoy your new toy when it's fully activated. Come visit in the chat room and meet everyone. We all want to hear your story.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”