Maybe new or maybe old idea

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
brasscar

Maybe new or maybe old idea

Postby brasscar » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:13 pm

Just a suggestion, this site is fantastic for guys with ED. There are section/topics for just about anything. One thing I haven't seen is a section for spouses/significant others to discuss living with a guy suffering with ED. This might be of great value to us and them, the spouses/SO's just might get some insight on living with us. It's not a lot different than a woman being diagnosed with breast cancer, her spouse needs to learn all about the condition and it's impact on the patient and it's impact on their relationship. The same applies to ED.

John
Last edited by brasscar on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

avlis26

Re: May be now or may be old...

Postby avlis26 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:26 am

I find this an excellent idea!!!
I think you can send this suggestion to Paul. Go to the "contact us" section in the top right corner of the screen and leave a message.
I sent a message with a question I had once and Paul responded back to me very quickly.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”