Piercing

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Larry10625

Re: Piercing

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:29 am

Greg1956 wrote:Hardrod,
It seems whenever I say I had a Frenum Piercing, I get corrected, but that is what it is called. I was told to wait a month for it to heal before having sex. At the time it was the longest month of my life. I was horny as hell and jacked off constantly. I hadn’t moved to GA when I had it done.

Greg

You say that you get corrected? What do they call it? Anatomically, that is the Frenulum.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_ ... e_of_penis (I know Wikipedia is usually full of shit but on this one it's not and has the best photos of the Frenulum) :)

When you had intercourse, didn't it get caught on puss flaps etc. and feel like it was being ripped off?? :(

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:59 am

Larry,
It is called a Frenum Piercing. Frenum and Frenulum have basically the same definition. When I went to get the piercing I looked through the options and what I got was called a Frenum at the Piercing studio.

If you read my post I pulled out the barbell after a few days because I regretted it. I was still in the healing time so I never had sex with it in place.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:13 am

Just a bit of stupid trivia, but my understanding is that "frenum" is used in the U.K., but "frenulum" is used in the U.S.

You may now return to more important things. ;)

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:21 am

I am no expert on anatomical names or on piercing names for that matter. All I know is what I had was called a Frenum Piercing. I just googled it and saw this. I wonder if Piercing studios use the word Frenum for the penis piercing to differentiate from the Frenulum tongue piercing? It is just strange that I get corrected when it is called a Frenum whenever I have to look it up to prove myself.

Greg
Attachments
E4ABA0A3-9A37-4253-A0FD-A9AC652C71A3.jpeg
E4ABA0A3-9A37-4253-A0FD-A9AC652C71A3.jpeg (22.73 KiB) Viewed 2907 times
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:12 pm

David_R wrote:Just a bit of stupid trivia, but my understanding is that "frenum" is used in the U.K., but "frenulum" is used in the U.S.

You may now return to more important things. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the commercial David :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Greg1956 wrote:I am no expert on anatomical names or on piercing names for that matter. All I know is what I had was called a Frenum Piercing. I just googled it and saw this. I wonder if Piercing studios use the word Frenum for the penis piercing to differentiate from the Frenulum tongue piercing? It is just strange that I get corrected when it is called a Frenum whenever I have to look it up to prove myself.

Greg

So, Greg, you didn't tell me what the difference between what you call it and what the person correcting you calls it. Funny that this has come to light.. when you wrote Frenum in your original post, I thought back to my school days and thought I remembered Frenulum, so I looked it up, and this post happened... now I get it... Is this what you get corrected on Greg? Strangely, I wasn't trying to correct you, I just thought it was a type O :)

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:49 pm

Larry,
I thought you had read the whole thread. I mentioned I had a Frenum piercing and Hardrod said I had a Frenulum. I thought you knew that is what I was talking about. Sorry.

Greg

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Greg1956 wrote:Larry,
I thought you had read the whole thread. I mentioned I had a Frenum piercing and Hardrod said I had a Frenulum. I thought you knew that is what I was talking about. Sorry.

Greg

awwwwww, it's dumb blonde day here. :)

Larry

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Sat May 26, 2018 4:15 pm

Thanks guys for clarifying Frenulum and I am certain that you all knew what I thought i wanted to do. it is a simple procedure with the right tools that you can get on Amazon or Ebay for practically nothing.

I thought it would be a heightened experience for my wife and for me. I am still worried about the blood thing since i am on coumadin. Alternative is to go to a Tattoo parlor and have it done cause many do piercings in florida.

Greg, you did it early and you should have kept the holes from closing! I don't think I would lose the ring in her vagina but i would if i didn't have the piercing. lol

Anyway, thanks for the imput guys. Still liable to do it although wife is already against it. lol

Rod
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Mustang64

Postby Mustang64 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:16 am

I have had a PA (Prince Albert) for many many years. It's up to a 0 gauge now and i wear a 3/4" circular barbell in it.

I wanted a PA for much longer than i've had one. All i can say is that it feels great, looks good and does draw a bit of attention in the locker room if someone notices. Mostly nobody has. I think in 20+ years i've gotten maybe half a dozen people who either mentioned that they liked it or asked questions about it while i was at the gym.

In person at my own home, i'm usually naked if at all possible, so most of my close friends know i have it. I have been asked to remove it (for comparison) in a few sexual situations but mostly it goes where my dick goes.

Any questions ask here or in PM. :)
Married 25+ years. Have had lots of urological procedures. Trimix made me ache, and bimix seems awesome. Castrated but on Test Cyp 260mg/week. Usually naked but kilted if not. Ask me anything.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”