Libido Increase

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
wgs743

Libido Increase

Postby wgs743 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:02 pm

Just turned 74 and my libido is as strong as when I was 20. I think it may be that now I can get it up every time now with trimix. I exercise a lot every day and assume that helps. Curious if others have had sex drive increase when ED issue was solved.

newtoed

Re: Libido Increase

Postby newtoed » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:58 pm

Absolutely. When your confidence goes up, you think oussy all the time. I think libido is just as mental as hormonal. I know many guys who seem to be healthy, but so involved with their professional life and making money that they don't seem to be interested in sex. I work just as hard as anyone, but make sure that my long weekends in Vegas are action filled.
All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

wgs743

Postby wgs743 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Thanks for reply.
Never thought about it, but now that I am completely retired, I don't have the stress of work to distract me.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:20 pm

I masturbate just about every day (wife has low sex drive) and I intend to keep the sex drive going as long as possible.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

silverdude

Postby silverdude » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:52 pm

I turned 66. With trimix, TRT, arginineL, etc, 51 yo wife, been together 14 years, am having the best sex of my life. I am still working, dont want to retire, but think about sex many times a day. The trimix has given the mental issue of no failure. Wierd, however, after say 3 to 4 hours after trimix jab, I can get hard and ejaculate again. When my wife is really horny, that improves mine as well. When my wife says, fxxk me harder, or brings her fav toy out and says the same language....hang on Harvey, its going to be a wild ride. Thanks to the members that pushed me to trimix!
66 yo dude, happily married. TRT injection. PDE5's. On a diet, meds for high blood pressure. Easy going, pro 2nd amendment. Burn and explosion survivor. My motto, love my wife, work hard, play hard, and stay hard! Trimix injections, 30/1/10.

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:18 pm

silverdude wrote:I turned 66. With trimix, TRT, arginineL, etc, 51 yo wife, been together 14 years, am having the best sex of my life. I am still working, dont want to retire, but think about sex many times a day. The trimix has given the mental issue of no failure. Wierd, however, after say 3 to 4 hours after trimix jab, I can get hard and ejaculate again. When my wife is really horny, that improves mine as well. When my wife says, fxxk me harder, or brings her fav toy out and says the same language....hang on Harvey, its going to be a wild ride. Thanks to the members that pushed me to trimix!

And then you woke up...
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:18 pm

What exactly is libido or what does it mean to have it?

I find it difficult to understand why I can't define it.

ftwabeck3533

Postby ftwabeck3533 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:07 am

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:What exactly is libido or what does it mean to have it?

I find it difficult to understand why I can't define it.

https://wikidiff.com/horniness/libido
Born 1955, Erectile Dysfunction, Robotic Prostatectomy (Oct 2018, Dr Bugg @ UCA, Birmingham, AL), PSA<0.007, Trimix User (30 mg Papaverine HCL, 1 mg Phentolamine MES, 10 mcg Alprostadil per 1 ML. My dose is 0.16 ML)

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:31 pm

Yea I don't think I have that. That's a new website for me. Looks handy

rvaldes820

Postby rvaldes820 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:26 pm

While I’ve always had an above average libido I find that after RP I’m much hornier. Don’t know if it’s mental or physical. I can have semi erect orgasms via manual or oral stimulation,though not rigid enough to penetrate. Trimix works well 2-3 times a week and luckily wifey is out of a postmenopausal funk and is on board. I will admit to being an orgasm addict now as my orgasms are so much more intense and long lasting post RP, have any of you guys felt the intensity increase?

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”