Weird sexual turn offs ?

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Bjones

Weird sexual turn offs ?

Postby Bjones » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:15 am

Ok here goes, when I see an attractive woman I will generally approach and make conversation..im an excellent read of women and sometimes I can tell if she is down for sex or no..if she starts giving me strong signals that she is into me, it is almost like a light switch that goes off in my head..it's my sex drive turning off..it can literally go from 'horny' to 'off' in a matter of minutes..when this happens it will be very rare if my sex drive turns back on for this lady..even if she does everything right, my sexual hunger just isn't there..people say that this means I do it for the chase but that isn't true at all because I generally hate approaching and making small talk..

Any tips you guys could give me go try and fix this?i just don't have the natural strong sex drive of most men..I've never heard or read of other cases where men talked about this type of mental roadblock so

Lost Sheep

Re: Weird sexual turn offs ?

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:07 pm

Bjones wrote:Ok here goes, when I see an attractive woman I will generally approach and make conversation..im an excellent read of women and sometimes I can tell if she is down for sex or no..if she starts giving me strong signals that she is into me, it is almost like a light switch that goes off in my head..it's my sex drive turning off..it can literally go from 'horny' to 'off' in a matter of minutes..when this happens it will be very rare if my sex drive turns back on for this lady..even if she does everything right, my sexual hunger just isn't there..people say that this means I do it for the chase but that isn't true at all because I generally hate approaching and making small talk..

Any tips you guys could give me go try and fix this?i just don't have the natural strong sex drive of most men..I've never heard or read of other cases where men talked about this type of mental roadblock so

That is puzzling. I appreciate the concern you must feel. I am sorry I don't have substantial advice to give you.

Perhaps if you take the expectation of sex off the table. Put it out of your mind. Approach a woman with whom you may have something else in common, like political views, a hobby, a music genre, etc. Have only the expectation that you might enjoy each other's company platonically. See what develops. Affection, romance, sexual feelings that stay could grow slowly. It couldn't hurt, could it?

Good luck

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

charlesr

Re: Weird sexual turn offs ?

Postby charlesr » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:11 pm

This could be a good thing. Maybe you're one of those rare men who actually prefer a relationship with women (or a woman) before sex takes over. I would let your sex drive turn off and get something going on a different level and the drive will return when the right time comes. Just a thought.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”