strap on

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Robert-CA

strap on

Postby Robert-CA » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:01 pm

Just wondering if any of you have tried a strap on as part of your sex play?

I got a vibrating strap-on that allows my to insert my flaccid penis. It allows my girlfriend and I to have intercourse - something we both enjoy for the psychological as well as physical sensations.

The vibrations stimulate me as well as her, though it's not enough stimulation for me to orgasm... she helps me with that manually afterwards.

I'm going to start injection next week, but in the interim this has been a good option for my girlfriend and me.

eric2017

Re: strap on

Postby eric2017 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:26 pm

What kind of strap on did you get? Could she use it on you? does the part u put your penis in vibrate your penis? thank you.

redbaron73

Postby redbaron73 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:20 pm

I just bought a hollow strap on today didn't even know that there was a hollow one that they made! Will let you know what it is like coming in the mail soon.

redbaron73

Postby redbaron73 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:11 pm

I order a 7 inches strap on from dearlady.com and we both enjoyed the time together with it! We did it for at least a hour and most of the time it is over for us quickly. I look forward to the next time and now we are both excited about our sex life again! Order you one and you want be dissapointed!

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”