WIVES WHO WONT LET THEMSELVES ENJOY ORAL SEX

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 2773
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: WIVES WHO WONT LET THEMSELVES ENJOY ORAL SEX

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:35 am

Flannigan wrote:I hit the jackpot with my current girlfriend and might just have to marry this one. I am 53 and she is 52 but as hot as a 28 year old and even better in bed. 5'8" blue eyed blondy with a golden tan, legs for days and tits that will make you drool. She has no hang ups with her body and loves anything that you can think of except the backdoor. It just aint gonna fit. We are both givers so we enjoy pleasing each other quite a bit in every way. I've never had more fun with a woman in my entire life. That's really why I am so distraught about the ED thing. I hate having to use Trimix just to be with her but I have no choice right now and thankfully she is cool about it. I have been with my plenty of women in my lifetime but if I ever dated one that wasn't into sucking cock then it was the last date. A chick that isn't into sucking cock is just too uptight for me. I never thought I would marry again but I never thought I would meet a woman like the one I have now. It's really made me have to reconsider. This is not one that you throw back in the pond.


Flannigan;
Congratulations. She sounds like a winner, and you're right, when you catch the right fish, you don't throw it back 8-)
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

Flannigan
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:57 pm
Location: So Cal USA

Re: WIVES WHO WONT LET THEMSELVES ENJOY ORAL SEX

Postby Flannigan » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Smetro...glad to hear you found a keeper. It's a game changer when you find one THE ONE. I asked my uro about an implant about a month ago and he said I should not consider it at this time since once you do it there is no turning back. He seems to think that with some tweaking to my testosterone level that I might get back to full functioning. There are days that I am able to use my tool with no medications but they are rare and never as hard as it is on the Trimix. If I could go back to using the Viagra I would but that shit just makes me feel sick for days. I know all the bionic brothers are telling me not to wait but I am just not ready for the final frontier yet and I would probably have to pay out of pocket too so I have to think about it. For now the Trimix is working but not convenient. Thankfully my girl loves me and is told me she will be with me thru thick and thin. Enjoy your bionic tool. I am sure it's awesome !
53 years old. Suffering from ED since I was 45. Side effects from Viagra now too much to take. Started Trimix injections July 2017. Very low dose. 6 units @ 8.8/.29/2.9.

dg_moore
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 am

Re: WIVES WHO WONT LET THEMSELVES ENJOY ORAL SEX

Postby dg_moore » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:53 pm

IMO the "can't go back" argument is ridiculous. If your ED has advanced to the stage where none of the available treatments work, there is literally nothing to go back to, and the likelihood that you'd want to "go back" would be vanishingly small. If other remedies work, then great. If not, you have the option of an implant.
Dave, 74, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Flannigan
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:57 pm
Location: So Cal USA

Re: WIVES WHO WONT LET THEMSELVES ENJOY ORAL SEX

Postby Flannigan » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:51 pm

IMO the "can't go back" argument is ridiculous. If your ED has advanced to the stage where none of the available treatments work, there is literally nothing to go back to, and the likelihood that you'd want to "go back" would be vanishingly small. If other remedies work, then great. If not, you have the option of an implant.


I agree DG. I am kicking it around but the expense is a big hurdle for me especially when the Trimix is working just fine. I might seek the input from another uro soon. I realize my ED is not going to get better. I might be able to lessen it with some improvements to my testosterone but it will only get worse over time. The sooner I go bionic the better. It's a big step but one I am still considering.

Thanks
Flannigan
53 years old. Suffering from ED since I was 45. Side effects from Viagra now too much to take. Started Trimix injections July 2017. Very low dose. 6 units @ 8.8/.29/2.9.

Anonymous3
Posts: 1318
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:43 pm

Re: WIVES WHO WONT LET THEMSELVES ENJOY ORAL SEX

Postby Anonymous3 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Flannigan wrote:Smetro...glad to hear you found a keeper. It's a game changer when you find one THE ONE. I asked my uro about an implant about a month ago and he said I should not consider it at this time since once you do it there is no turning back. He seems to think that with some tweaking to my testosterone level that I might get back to full functioning. There are days that I am able to use my tool with no medications but they are rare and never as hard as it is on the Trimix. If I could go back to using the Viagra I would but that shit just makes me feel sick for days. I know all the bionic brothers are telling me not to wait but I am just not ready for the final frontier yet and I would probably have to pay out of pocket too so I have to think about it. For now the Trimix is working but not convenient. Thankfully my girl loves me and is told me she will be with me thru thick and thin. Enjoy your bionic tool. I am sure it's awesome !


If you have to pay

Look at this site. I found it the other dy looking for something else. There is a dr in Long Beach

https://surgeo.com/penile-implant

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 2773
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: WIVES WHO WONT LET THEMSELVES ENJOY ORAL SEX

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:43 pm

Gentlemen, could we please get back on topic. Some how this thread changed to injections.

Thanks :)

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

radioradio
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:44 pm
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: WIVES WHO WONT LET THEMSELVES ENJOY ORAL SEX

Postby radioradio » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:49 pm

Larry10625 wrote:Gentlemen, could we please get back on topic. Some how this thread changed to injections.

Thanks :)

Larry


Thanks Larry.
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

dg_moore
Posts: 1174
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 am

Re: WIVES WHO WONT LET THEMSELVES ENJOY ORAL SEX

Postby dg_moore » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:16 pm

Implicit in the title of this thread is the notion that there is something wrong with women who dislike oral sex. Everybody is different, and there is nothing that everybody likes universally. Some like oral, and some do not. My wife does not, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with her. Let people have their quirks and preferences, and don't judge them for it. Truth be told, I never cared for oral myself - didn't mind giving, but did not like receiving.
Dave, 74, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

DaveKell
Posts: 266
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:39 pm
Location: Texas

Re: WIVES WHO WONT LET THEMSELVES ENJOY ORAL SEX

Postby DaveKell » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:18 pm

hmmmm... this thread makes me remember the finest playboy bunny level woman I had a relationship with for about six months. Anytime I'd begin by going down on her she would very quickly say "come inside me David", which meant she didn't like my favorite activity. It took two months before she ever went down on me very briefly. When I asked her to keep doing it awhile longer she said "okay but you aren't going to finish this way!". I'll never forget her because she was the most goddess level beautiful woman in my life and the only woman out of around 50 (before I lost count) who would never blow me to completion and swallow. Funny thing was she dumped me for a surgeon with a new Vette and it took me about 2 beers at a bar to be over her after making a date with for later that night with the woman serving me drinks.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Piddlin
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: WIVES WHO WONT LET THEMSELVES ENJOY ORAL SEX

Postby Piddlin » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:54 pm

hturner12 wrote:
Flannigan wrote:Smetro...glad to hear you found a keeper. It's a game changer when you find one THE ONE. I asked my uro about an implant about a month ago and he said I should not consider it at this time since once you do it there is no turning back. He seems to think that with some tweaking to my testosterone level that I might get back to full functioning. There are days that I am able to use my tool with no medications but they are rare and never as hard as it is on the Trimix. If I could go back to using the Viagra I would but that shit just makes me feel sick for days. I know all the bionic brothers are telling me not to wait but I am just not ready for the final frontier yet and I would probably have to pay out of pocket too so I have to think about it. For now the Trimix is working but not convenient. Thankfully my girl loves me and is told me she will be with me thru thick and thin. Enjoy your bionic tool. I am sure it's awesome !


If you have to pay

Look at this site. I found it the other dy looking for something else. There is a dr in Long Beach

https://surgeo.com/penile-implant



I used Surgeo.com for my implant. They treated me like royalty. I like that they offer $25k complications insurance plus let me by an additional $25k for not much. My whole package ran about $20k not including my hotel stay. Travel was minimal because we drove from Baton Rouge to Houston. Good Luck!
58 yo with ED since RP in 1/2013. March 31, 2017 implanted with AMS CX MS 700, 21 cm with 1cm RTE


Return to “Sexuality 2.0”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests