WIVES WHO WONT LET THEMSELVES ENJOY ORAL SEX

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
newtoed

Re: WIVES WHO WONT LET THEMSELVES ENJOY ORAL SEX

Postby newtoed » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:05 am

In my experience this has to do a lot with emotions not sex drive or hormones. I was married twice and I can perform amazing oral sex and gave many woman insane orgasms when they were into me. At the end of my both marriages both of my wives (36 and 28 years old at the time) started refusing to receive oral sex despite enjoying it tremendously while they loved me. When they left the marriage emotionally they didn't want it or didn't enjoy it that much. In my opinion I lost respect in their eyes and the more I offered it the more respect I lost. Most women prefer giving than receiving by the way. I will never get married again, I will just enjoy relationships as long as they are good for both of us.
Thanks for listening.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:09 am

newtoed wrote:In my experience this has to do a lot with emotions not sex drive or hormones. I was married twice and I can perform amazing oral sex and gave many woman insane orgasms when they were into me. At the end of my both marriages both of my wives (36 and 28 years old at the time) started refusing to receive oral sex despite enjoying it tremendously while they loved me. When they left the marriage emotionally they didn't want it or didn't enjoy it that much. In my opinion I lost respect in their eyes and the more I offered it the more respect I lost. Most women prefer giving than receiving by the way. I will never get married again, I will just enjoy relationships as long as they are good for both of us.
Thanks for listening.

Wow, newtoed,

I am married to a good woman, but she doesn't enjoy giving more than receiving, not in the sex department at least. Wonder what that would be like, to be married to a woman who is sexually assertive and loved to suck dick.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:35 am

Hi Guys, When it come to oral sex or giving head, blow job, but I think most do love the old 69, but you either have a women who just hates it and wont have that beastly thing in there mouth, or they relish it and give a good suck at the end so they get the last drop, don't you love it when they do that, I do and often.
But its just the same with receiving they do or they don't, but all leads to some very interesting sex when they do, the ones who don't your find think its all very unhealthy down there so your lucky your getting sex. OK

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:32 pm

jonbaldbg wrote:
olie20 wrote:She's never been playful or aggressive, though. Don't think they make a pill for that. So, we schedule sex and it's still pretty good.

There have been some good results with testosterone supplements for women. Women do have testosterone (at MUCH lower levels than men) and T does have an effect on sex drive and desire for both sexes.

Here is one article which says in part, "Controlled studies show that slightly increasing testosterone levels in aging women restores sexual drive, arousal, and frequency of sexual fantasies."

http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2 ... st/page-01

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

hardsoft

Postby hardsoft » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:39 pm

My wife used to do oral on me. But somehow she is reluctant to do it these days. I don't know why.
My problem is: without oral, it's difficult for me to get erection and maintain it. I need the oral sex as the foreplay before the actual intercourse. I'm 50 and my wife 48. Both of us are healthy overall.

ChristianNoah

Postby ChristianNoah » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:09 pm

Sex enjoyment depends on the mood not a dick size but it should be normal and have good sex time...

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:53 pm

The talk about do they/don't they still give you blowjobs.... makes me resort to one of my frequent memories of sex in years gone by. My wife used to spontaneously go down on me with no prompting. Of course she knew what was coming for her as well.Even before the ED issues set in she had radically backed off from a willingness to go down on me. Now? Forget it... even though she knows it is the only stimulus that will get me hard enough for intercourse. So back to my frequent memory... I lived for six months before I met my now wife with a woman who loved to suck dick. She went down on me 3 or 4 times each and every day of those 6 months. The weird thing was she seemed to require absolutely no reciprocation, of any kind. She'd swallow me the last time at night and roll over and fall asleep. I packed up and moved out one day because I was tired of being her semen donor. She claimed semen contributed to her radiant complexion. I've often wondered who she eventually married and if he still get blowjobs. I'll never know because I can't remember her last name to look her up.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:47 pm

I've been married 35 years and I'm not going to be single again unless she heads for heaven before I do. That said, if I did become widowed the new woman would have to be completely comfortable with oral sex. I wouldn't get married again under any circumstances, but if a lonely chick came along she'd have to be able to suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Blowjobs, which I enjoy tremendously, are rare or far between in my current relationship. It's one thing I wish I could fix, but it's not happening. I so admire guys, including empty nesters, who know they can get good head anytime they want it.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:11 am

As we age the equipment does not work like it used to. This is the case for women as well as men.

As one can gather from the vast majority of posts on this site there are men willing to do what is possible
to regain or keep their sexuality.

Why would it be any different for women? There are studies that show there may be ways to partially restore or
enhance women's sexual response. It takes work and dedication to make it happen.

This is one small study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11480099
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9c3fv6vfeg

There are much cheaper devices available but the overall idea is the same. My wife uses a clitoral pump as part of a routine to keep blood flowing, much
the same as I do.
There are arousal creams, etc. which if they work are worth their weight in gold.
She uses this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Ocean-Sensuals-S ... B004PC49HE

It does take a willingness and dedication from both partners.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Eveready

Postby Eveready » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:48 pm

I agree with newtoed about it having a lot to do with emotions. And with whatever cultural expectation or hidden hangups she has.
My first wife - born late 50s, so growing up in the wake of the 60s sexual revolution - thought of herself as a highly sexual being. But what it really came down to for her was fucking, and generally missionary. Couldn't wait to get it in. (And since she was not really all that aroused, repeats were necessary to bring her off.) The notion of putting that nasty thing in her mouth was horrific, and as for me going down on her - why no thankyou very much.
My second wife - born 1970 - does not think of herself as at all alluring or sexually adventurous. But she has few, if any, inhibitions, and we have enjoyed our ongoing exploration mightily. Especially me dining at the Y.
Melbourne, Oz. Radical prostatectomy & titan implant at 60. Size uncertain, but big enough to hang onto. Nah, it's huge!

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”