PHALLOSAN FORTE

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
gusord

PHALLOSAN FORTE

Postby gusord » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:35 pm

This is a penis extender that has a suction cup and you tie the penis off to one side and wear it some time before sex.

GUSORD

Anonymous2

Re: PHALLOSAN FORTE

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:22 am

Hi Gusord, I find jelqing and stretching the best way to go, takes time but it does work, just go to www.pegym.com and under the header banner your see penis exercises have a look and a read through there your find it all very interesting and have a look round the site, even more interesting, what Big Al says helps as well.

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

rbrown

Postby rbrown » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:46 am

I halve read many doctors and studies that say we cannot really make our penises any bigger...maybe lose belly fat...the penile tissue does not grow...it is not muscle...
68, married 37 years, tried pills, shots, shock treatment (also diet, exercise, tantra semen retention), now use testosterone gel with great results

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:25 am

You are correct rbrown the penis is not a muscle. The tunica can however be stretched as I understand it. My urologist told me that’s the main reason he has me using VED so I will not loose any more length, as well as keeping the corpra expanded with blood.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”