Naturism

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
seamus

Re: Naturism

Postby seamus » Mon May 15, 2017 6:33 pm

I love nudity, especially in the warm (but not real hot) sunshine, which is abundant in my part of the world - San Diego. Nudity by itself indoors without the warm sun is alright, too, but not nearly as pleasing. I've always enjoyed nudity ever since my teen years, I suppose beginning with puberty. Sex is much more pleasurable outdoors in the sun, always the sun, and I orgasm quicker in the sun than otherwise. I have visited naturistic resorts and always find them enjoyable. There is an exhilarating feeling of freedom and sexual well being that never wanes while naked in the sunshine, one of nature's free aphrodisiac.
JUST LUV IT, and I am 80 yrs old. I need sex every day. Recently, received penile implant, and orgasms in the San Diego sunshine are absolutely intense and terrific.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon May 15, 2017 8:50 pm

Hardrod wrote:...haven't tried cooking nude tho but there is a time for it down the road?

If you do, I'd suggest avoiding bacon.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Mon May 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Thanks Dave, I'll make sure that I wear an apron! hahahah
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Arnoldloveslife

Postby Arnoldloveslife » Mon May 22, 2017 10:54 am

Thanks!

graymare

Postby graymare » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:33 pm

I took your challenge and cooked bacon au naturel this afternoon. To my surprise I came away unscathed thanks to our grease splatter screen. I am very thankful summer has finally arrived, blackflies have finally died, and in this northern state I can now get back to skinny dipping and sunbathing again. Freedom and an all over tan. Hoping you other naturism fans can too.
Married, 66 yrs old, ED for 22 yrs. On TriMix for 5 yrs. Live in the Adirondacks of NY. Would be a nudist if it weren't for the black flies and the short summers. :D

williamb

Postby williamb » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:52 pm

Graymare , come to Louisiana , it has been summer time here since the end of Feburary.
Dave
born 1949, Cancer 2014, 1st Implant AMS CX 18 + 3 RTE, Oct 2015 by a Houston Doctor. Left with loss of length, Floppy Glans and pain, a very poor job. Revision in Dec 2016 by Dr. Kramer, 21 + 3 1/2 RTEs, LGX, Regained length, Glans supported and no pain.

graymare

Postby graymare » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:50 am

I read my last post from June and back then I said summer had arrived. Unfortunately here in the northeast, it has been a lousy one, with a lot of rain and cool temps. This last week has finally been good enough for skinny dipping with water temps warm at last. But we had company (a sister in-law) and so I didn't indulge. I jokingly blamed her presence for not being able to swim nude, and it was obvious she thought I must be an exhibitionist for even wanting to. Do those of you who enjoy "clothing optional" time out there have to tip toe around the subject? Would your friends and relatives think poorly of you it they knew you were a closet nudist? Last week I had more genital ultrasounds done and a cystocopy for BPH symptoms. Once again I'm having strangers expose, then handle my penis and it didn't faze me one bit. The tech agreed that men generally get over their modesty issues very quickly. I wish more of society would too. Anyone agree?
Married, 66 yrs old, ED for 22 yrs. On TriMix for 5 yrs. Live in the Adirondacks of NY. Would be a nudist if it weren't for the black flies and the short summers. :D

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:17 pm

I completely understand all of your comments about all of the people who have poked, prodded and studied your genitals.the same thing has been going on in my life for years. I have the advantage of living in a large metro area so it is a bit more anonymous, but when young women who are so young are doing most of the testing, it does seem awkward at times.

I have been a nude model for artists so I got over any fear of being seen nude a long time ago, but having my ill-functioning penis being the reason for my exposure at the medical facilities does bring some nerves to the situation that I don't feel when I am on a model stand in a college classroom.

I am scheduled for implant surgery in a little over a month. I have to say I am looking forward to being seen once I have more to see.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

graymare

Postby graymare » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:10 pm

For those of you that haven't read this entire string of posts, I am basically lamenting the change in attitude in America that now equates nudity with sex. Certainly nudity is wonderful when sex is involved; but sex is not the only reason for being naked in my opinion. It is unfortunate when people think nudists (naturists) are sexual deviants. If you read Frank Talk, you likely have ED or other urologic issues. If you have these issues, you likely have had your genitals exposed to doctors, nurses and technicians throughout your treatment. I have been reading of male modesty concerns in the medical community and it is apparent that many men don't want to be seen naked by anyone other than their significant other. I happened across a short documentary online called "Penis Taboo" by Bela Dornan dealing with the subject. I am not attaching it because I have no permission to. I am not endorsing anything produced by this person or company. But I actually found it to be directly on point with this thread. I'd be interested in your opinon of the film if you can find and view it.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Yep, the idea is still out there (and quite common) that nudity = sex, and people who want to be nude around others (in a setting that is not like a locker room kind of setting) are pervs. What a shame. :(

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”