PENIS STIFFENERS FOR ED

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
gusord

PENIS STIFFENERS FOR ED

Postby gusord » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:23 pm

How many types of penis stiffeners are there ? I have seen the elator and the erektor. Is there a stiffener that wraps around the penis just below

the head of the penis to keep the penis hard so head of the penis can penetrate.

gusord

JimStars

Re: PENIS STIFFENERS FOR ED

Postby JimStars » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:22 pm

Gus,

I have experimented with Island Rings in the past to do just what you are looking to do .. keep the glans more expanded.

They are fairly mild as rings go -- just thin silicone. And they break easy but are not too expensive, Plus they got them little ribs/nubs on them .. for Her Pleasure .. as they say in the ads.

Dunno if you are talking Bionic and want the glans puffed up better? If just talking mild ED you can also try the Velcro strap method .. seach for Velcro here to find the details here. ( Velcro goes around base + behind sac .. so it is mostly out of the way -- and make below 100%-er well over 100% with enough snugness. And it'll make a fat mushroom cap out of your glans i bet.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”