Masturbating/Getting Off With a Flaccid Dick

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?

Moderator: Larry10625

Re: Masturbating/Getting Off With a Flaccid Dick

Postby Minnscooter » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:41 am

when I first got ED like everyone I panicked....I'd get hard but would go soft before either of us finished. I tried pills but they didn't work but by then I found out I could easily masturbate to orgasm..usually started out with 2 fingers but it would get chubby enough that I could finish with whole hand. I went to Trimix that worked really well for 4 years ...alas, by then wife was post menopausal and wanted nothing to do with intercourse so I take nothing and just masturbate someone said ...I do get morning erections from time to time that does wonders for my male ego

Postby ddbryan1972 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:02 pm

Before my implant, I used my VED and pumped up to masturbate, but not hard enough for penetration. :cry: Now my implant keeps me stiff enough to 'beat off' anytime! 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 63 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Infrapubic. Check out my thread's 'DD Bryan. My implant journey 'Wit and Wisdom', 'Stretching routine', and "Implant Pics"

Postby Eveready » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:35 pm

Post-RP I learned that it is possible to achieve orgasm by stroking the strange small limp thing hanging off the front of my body. It flopped around uselessly, but at first I was simply pleased to have the sensation confirmed. As the weeks went by, the paltry evidence in my hands intruded more and more, giving absolute proof of the impossibility of fulfilling my lurid fantasies. Dirty girls laugh cruelly at little boys - even dirty girls of the imagination.
A pump did help: gave me something to work with, even if I wasn't able to keep the mighty sword inflated for very long. It was generally long enough, though sometimes it was a dispiriting race to achieve orgasm while I remained sufficiently hard to manipulate.
Now - some months later - recent implant surgery offers new hope. We shall see.
Reflecting on my pre-bionic state, I think that the most helpful thing I learned was to be patient. When I felt a bit horny, I could go ahead and stroke it (boys, do I need to warn against doing this on public transport?). But when that became a chore or negativity intruded, I learned to leave it and come back later, sometimes more than once: the climax was still awaiting. And sometimes it was a small one, sometimes a big one.
Melbourne, Oz. Radical prostatectomy & titan implant at 60. Size uncertain, but big enough to hang onto. Nah, it's huge!

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”