Masturbation during marriage

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?

Moderator: Larry10625

Nocturne

Re: Masturbation during marriage

Postby Nocturne » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:46 pm

My wife and I both started masturbating around about kindergarten, and we both still masturbate today. I enjoy watching her do it while I participate but I admit I am a little squeamish about doing it in front of her - or more likely I'd rather just fuck her if she were in the room! But we both agree there is something special about time alone vs time with each other. Both are good!

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:05 pm

Catholics were told is was a mortal sin when I was young. I think was frowned upon in general then. All males have nocturnal ejacaculations to keep our reproductive functions working so the whole sinfulness thing is demonic and destructive to believe. I don't know the current status but a google query would be interesting.
ocitgo (Bob F)
Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, 3 cm rear tip
Kaiser Permanente
Chi Franciscan, Harrison Medical Center Bremerton
BMT for Leukemia (9/9/1993) Fred Hutch, Seattle, 80 (9/15/2020)

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:13 pm

ocitgo wrote:Catholics were told is was a mortal sin when I was young. I think was frowned upon in general then. All males have nocturnal ejacaculations to keep our reproductive functions working so the whole sinfulness thing is demonic and destructive to believe. I don't know the current status but a google query would be interesting.

Here is the official answer.
https://www.catholiceducation.org/en/cu ... l-sin.html
ocitgo (Bob F)
Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, 3 cm rear tip
Kaiser Permanente
Chi Franciscan, Harrison Medical Center Bremerton
BMT for Leukemia (9/9/1993) Fred Hutch, Seattle, 80 (9/15/2020)

backup2014

Postby backup2014 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:58 pm

I'm very fortunate. If she isn't horny and I am she will play with my nipples or my balls while I jerk off. The other night she laid on her left side and put her butt up against me and hump me while I beat off. Sometimes I will get her off with one hand and me with the other. Now that's hot!! She is horny most of the time and understands why I am as well. She will blow me or jack me off anytime I want, but sometimes I like to do it myself. No pressure to preform just get r done!!! I love watching her get off but I'm uneasy with her watching me.
67, Married to my childhood sweetheart, semi retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”