Advice needed please

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Mindbodysoul

Advice needed please

Postby Mindbodysoul » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Hi all--I'm the female half needing some suggestions from you lovely gentlemen. I'm in a beautiful love affair with a man who is dealing with multiple issues. He had full prostate removal a few years back but also has MS. No ED issues but incontinence is fairly significant. He's an amazing lover but he's understandably self-conscious. So we've started using condoms for everything, including oral, and my question is--which condom do you feel is most sensitive so as not to take away from oral? Also, any other suggestions for managing the incontinence in general?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

cwatt1

Re: Advice needed please

Postby cwatt1 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:45 pm

Well, different guys obviously have different opinions on this one, but I happen to like Trojan BareSkins. (Yes, I'm 62, but my wife still insists on condoms.)They are very thin and plenty sensitive, but certainly strong enough. The only downside is that the end recepticle is rather small, so your guy may want to leave a little extra space at the end. These condoms have worked well for me, but my penis is on the small size -- not sure how they'd be for someone who is large. As for the incontinence, has he tried Kegel exercises? These are supposedly quite effective for strengthening the pelvic floor (for both men and women).
ED since using SSRI antidepressants. Unable to maintain erection sufficient for penetration. Tried PDE5's, VED, injections. AMS 700 CX implanted 8/1/2022, penoscrotal by Dr. McVary, Loyola medical center. 15cm + 1.5 and 1.0 RTE's. 65 ml reservoir.

mityana1939

Postby mityana1939 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:32 pm

I am 74 years old but not incontinent but urine leaks out when excited and oral sex is out of the question but I have a solution: I use a pump and put a ring on and then in 69 position my wife give me oral sex and I use a vibrator on her. We can remain in this state for up to 30 minutes and even if I orgasm before her I continue to masturbate her until she has a climax. This gives her most incredible orgasms and often she sees colours. Try it, you won't regret.s

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:29 pm

I agree that kegels are a good way to lessen and even eliminate incontinence. They also increase the intensity of orgasms.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:34 pm

Hi Kegels would be a real good way to go, Go to www.pegym.com your see them just under the header banner, do them as said and also do the reversed ones as well, these do take some thinking about and a nice quite area to do them in, doing them is a bit like meditation.
As for kegels he can do them anywhere he likes, and they will help.
As for condoms, not used ant for so many years, had a vas way back in 76, last time we used any was back in 96, the cottage we had was to cold to run about in after sex, till we got some good heat on.
But get the kegels working right and perhaps he can do away with them, the condoms I mean, my wife tried them once for oral sex, I think the first 10 seconds and it was off, she said the taste was fowl, taste like the smell.

Good Luck

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”