Really missed the little guy

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
terraplane

Re: Really missed the little guy

Postby terraplane » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Jim.....I haven't been able to find syringes with needles on Amazon , I'd like to order some 31g if I could find them .
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:56 am

OK , I've got it down to routine now , I shoot 7 units in the morning to plump him up , 5 units in the afternoon if I'm really nice to him , but if a feel a roll in the hay coming at night I will forgo the afternoon shot , 12 units does just right for him to perform perfectly . At this rate my vial should last about a month and a half , and the little guy is staying a little larger all the time , I was really afraid he wouldn't come back since it had been so long .I think my rehab is going to be a success .
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:04 pm

A little update , a 5ml vial lasts me a little over a month , that is @ .15 to .17 per injection . Every other day for my wife , and most times day in between for me , what can I say , I just enjoy have something hard again !
So I am at 330 injections without a missfire.......thanks to Jimstars , I settled on 31g needles .

Thanks for all the help , everyone .................Chuck

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”