women,.. why?

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
ontopher469

Re: women,.. why?

Postby ontopher469 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Hi Birdhunter,

I liked your piece very much, very refreshing. My situation is similar to yours, i.e., 71 years old, weekly sex with wife (2nd ), give her clitoris oral to start her vigorous orgasm, then penetrate her with my ejaculation.

After my ejaculation, I then give her more clitoris oral while licking semen off her pussy. I continue this 2nd oral until she tells me she can’t take her orgasm any more.

Like your wife, my wife is willing to give me sucking oral but I can nolonger ejaculate while she gives me oral. I can ejaculate only when I penetrate her vagina. So, I no longer have her give me oral. However, I have been considering getting into a ‘69’ position after my ejaculation and try to get her to give me oral to clean up my wet/dripping penis after ejaculation while I lick semen off her pussy.

As to increasing your semen volume, I’ve read several articles on Google stating that semen volume decreases dramatically after about 65. My semen volume also has decreased in recent years. So, I suspect you’ll have trouble increasing volume. However, it’s remarkable that you’re able to get erections twice a week at your age!

You’re blessed to have great sex with a wonderful wife. Don’t forget to make sure she is getting a pulsating orgasm during each encounter!

inthezone

Re: women,.. why?

Postby inthezone » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:38 pm

Hey, I guess this is way off topic, but the herb Horny Goat Weed gave me so much ejaculate volume, one brunette asked me in a dimly lit room,"Did you pee on me?"
Who knows, might work for someone else, too
AMS 700 LGX Feb 2013.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”