Should I give up?

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
leftout

Re: Should I give up?

Postby leftout » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Well I had a successful attempt according to the Dr. They injected a dose of .3 something I didn’t catch the unit of measure but they said it was the equivalent of 30 units on an insulin syringe. After seeing the result they said to go to .4? Does anyone know what the unit of measure would be such as cc’s, mg’s, etc?

TOMVIC

Re: Should I give up?No No

Postby TOMVIC » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:39 pm

I not sure if this will help but after trying everything possiable, u name it I tried it. I finally found with my wife exciting me around those areas I still had some feelings, nipples, thighs and back at times and with me old fella being so small I had to masturbate myself, but I did get some pleasure. My only concern is that whilst I masturbate my wife at the same time she takes much longer to come. I am still trying to get her to use Vibrater.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:34 pm

There are 100 units in a cc and 1 cc equals 1ml. 1 cc of water weighs 1000 mg. I checked with the relative conversion charts, but if I made a mistake, jstars will correct me. He is an expert in these things.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

birdhunter

Postby birdhunter » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:59 pm

To all you guys, ahead of me. I'm trying to learn my way and reading your comments help greatly. About giving up, no way in hell! I've been fortunate because my ED began slowly and even when worsening I was able to continue sexually by using rings, when necessary, and was still able even when less than fully erect. I'm now on Trimix and its working very well -- actually great!
Through all my ups and downs my wife has been 100% supportive -- not once can I recall a critical word from her. And, she has a dog in the hunt too. If some of you have seen/read my comments elsewhere, you may better understand that most of my frustration has been because of less volume and frequency of "cum". And, yes, I count my blessings most everyday because my wife truly savors the taste of my cum. She's a swallower -- not just to please me, but to sooth her cravings. So, when my load was less than desired, she felt deprived. I've worn out one computer searching the 'net for helpful info toward greater volume and greater frequency of a full load. Thankfully, since I started Trimix both our erotic desires are eased if not always fully satisfied.
A reasonable question -- would I ever feel like giving up? I don't think I would, but I'll never know because my wife is not only a fine sex partner, but I believe she's my true soulmate. We're both in out 3rd marriage, now 15-yrs of wedded bliss, and I'm 76-yo (77 come Aug 10) and she's 16-years younger. You'd never know she's her age because she very attractive, still trim (if not petite), and her libido and mine qualify for the Indianapolis 500. Since Trimix began, we're on twice-weekly "dating" with certainty that we'll both score as evening ebbs.
So, to summarize, never give up -- and never give up!
-- birdhunter (why does FrankTalk split bird hunter?)

wanttokno

Postby wanttokno » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:17 am

"my wife truly savors the taste of my cum. She's a swallower -- not just to please me, but to sooth her cravings. So, when my load was less than desired, she felt deprived. I've worn out one computer searching the 'net for helpful info toward greater volume and greater frequency of a full load."

birdhunter, I may be able to help you out a bit as after my injury I lost virtually all my previous volume and began a similar search myself. I would think that if you tried this combination and had no other health issues to complicate things your loads may get to be downright messy. You may have to juggle the amounts of each supplement just a bit to find what combination/amounts work best for you. The list is as follows, and get standardized herbs whenever possible.
pygeum africanum
saw palmetto
horse chestnut
butchers broom
boron
lecithin
L-citrulline
It has been awhile since I've taken these, solely due to financial reasons but, when I was taking this combo daily with a good whole food multi-vitamin I was literally, at times dripping. No joke, I had begun to again produce precum, enough that when straining my bowels on one occasion I actually had some clear precum start to drip from the tip of my penis :shock: , with no sexual arousal at all. Also, I began to again produce ejaculate, enough so that there was a considerable measurable amount as opposed to just a couple of tiny drops, and it was thick, creamy and bright white. I hope that this combo of supplements is able to help out the needs of both you and your wife, may the two of you be blessed, peace...
57 years old. Implanted 04/23/14 with an AMS LGX 700 18cm +3.
Current size 7.6-7.7 inch length, 5 inch girth
65 ml reservoir only filled with 45 ml per surgeon's decision. NOT cool!
Shalom Y'all! Rev 22:14, Ecc 12:13

Woodicould

Postby Woodicould » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:37 pm

A book that might help is The 7 Minute Marriage Solution by Steve Arterburn.
In the book are 7 things you can do and 7 things not to do, even of the spouse is not responsive.
Haven't read the book but heard a lot of good has come from it for some people.
Prostate cancer age 65 with PSA 5.8. Biopsy Oct 2010. Gleason score of 7, 3+4 with perineural invasion. Stage II, T2cNXMX.
Jan-Feb 2011 radiation. Palladium-103 seed implant March 2011 (55 implants). Lupron treatment from Dec 2010 to Aug 2011 (8 months).

jtc_hunter

Postby jtc_hunter » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:05 pm

to the original poster, if you have to use 40 units of trimix to get a usable erection, you might ask your uro about quadmix. In the beginning, I started w/ bimix, slowly worked up to 60 units. Then I went to trimix and slowly went up to 50 units. now I use Quadmix and 8-10 units gives me a good 1.5 hr. erection. It has been a journey, but as others have stated, "Dont give up.'
54 yrs old, married 35 years
Robotic unilateral nerve sparing surgey
for Prostate cancer Nov.2010,
PSA now undetectable
using Quadmix 20 units

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”