What is Your Idea fro New Members?

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
3mtrship

What is Your Idea fro New Members?

Postby 3mtrship » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:34 pm

In CHAT today we decided this site needs to grow larger.

We think bigger is better.

We would like to request any and all members submit their ideas here to be havested by site Owner for possible action.

Thanks Jim

seeking info

Re: What is Your Idea fro New Members?

Postby seeking info » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:21 am

I agree! There are some folks I dont get to talk with and several I have pm'ed with no answer and that maybe they are busy,cant talk or not comfortable talking with someone they do not know. For me all of those are valid reasons and I have no hard feelings with anyone who cannot return a pm or respond. I would love to see a way where you could let others know when you are going to be online and have time to chat. A place where you could say.. I'll be online Wednesday night from 9-10 EDT if anyone would like to chat. Also if there were a way to group us by our particular ED problems such as caused by PC or diabetic disease or medication related etc.. I feel that each reason for your Ed is purposeful in chatting and giving and receiving advice from fellow sufferers. These are just my own observations. They are not meant to offend or upset anyone. I am as anxious to hear improvements and successes as anyone and am always hopeful that someone will have the rights answers for me and everyone else

Scott
aka seeking info
Medically retired. Due to very bad back issues..multiple surgeries. Implanted pain infusion system on long term opiodal meds; hypogonadism and hypothyroid as a side effect from intrathecal pain infusion system. Use low dose generic V

3mtrship

Postby 3mtrship » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:32 am

Dear seeking info,

Your comment comes 2 years after I wrote the original post but it is still valid today. Many of our fellow members have helped big time but just in other subject areas so as far as I'm concerned their doing good and I applaud them.

I hope this finds you well.

Good Night or rather Good Morning, Jim

seeking info

Postby seeking info » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:40 pm

I AM SORRY! I did mot pay any attention to the date of your post. I havent been on the forum but a few months. I thought your idea was a great one and had good merit behind the idea. Instead I made myself look like a fool by not paying attention to your posr date. I guess that explains why I am having trouble connecting with others. Yes, I am doing well and I still feel your post has great merit. Thank you so much.

Seeking info
Aka Scott
Medically retired. Due to very bad back issues..multiple surgeries. Implanted pain infusion system on long term opiodal meds; hypogonadism and hypothyroid as a side effect from intrathecal pain infusion system. Use low dose generic V

3mtrship

Postby 3mtrship » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Shucks Scott it was nothing. I've done the same thing myself. Don't let it bother you.

Jim

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”