Emotional & Physical problems

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
freeofc

Emotional & Physical problems

Postby freeofc » Thu May 17, 2012 9:28 am

Here it is guys: (sigh)

It's been seven years since my robotic Prostectomy, seminal gland, nerves and prostate removed.
Good news first....cancer free, Praise the LORD, I'm thankful.

Bad news.....every once in a while I go through this emotional/mental thing with......no erections, no ejac, no orgasms, just a soft lifeless part of my body.
I please and satisfy my wife manually and she's very happy, but I have no feelings at all like I did prior to 2004. I wish I had asked for the nerve sparing, I hate the vacuum pump. And I just wish I could gain an erection, have an orgasm and feel something like I did pre-op.....

More later, I don't want to depress myself...gotta stay outa that !

antelope

Re: Emotional & Physical problems

Postby antelope » Thu May 17, 2012 3:31 pm

I believe there is a solution for any man who can't get hard but wants to. Pills, pump, shots, implant is the simplest explanation of the sequence. Read all you can about these therapies; ask all the questions you have; and then find a good urologist.

Join us the Chat room when you have a chance. We can get rowdy in there, but lots of good conversations happen.

Glad you're here. Hope to "see" you again soon.

Greg
Baton Rouge
Pricksticker for 18 months and lovin' it!
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

jtc_hunter

Postby jtc_hunter » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:17 pm

I have been where you are. The pump is no good unless you use the foam sleeve. (In the pump forum you can learn about it if you dont already have one). I still use the pump just to get blood into my penis on a daily basis, just for health reasons. But I have moved to injections now. I started with Bimix and now am using Trimix. It is very affordable and with the very small needles (30g), it is almost painless. Keep trying and dont give up. If there is a will there is a way.
54 yrs old, married 35 years
Robotic unilateral nerve sparing surgey
for Prostate cancer Nov.2010,
PSA now undetectable
using Quadmix 20 units

Ccharlie

Postby Ccharlie » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:22 pm

I am new to the website but I thought I was all alone i am 62 never married four years ago I was diagnosed with prostrate cancer. I had radiation treatment and lupron shots I haven't had a erection since how do you date when do you tell a women it all I think and dream about. What difference does it make how you dress what you look like or anything.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”