Struggling with the inadequate feelings

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
3mtrship

Re: Struggling with the inadequate feelings

Postby 3mtrship » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:42 am

One possible solution for leakage is "kegel exercises." Just Google that and set up a daily regimen. Takes around 8 weeks to gain noticable results and begin to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and reduce leakage.

I don't know this for sure BUT. I think we have two kinds of bowel control. Voluntery and In-voluntary. Involuntary is the natural state of flow restriction. Voluntary is like when we need to go and beardown to keep from pissing ourselves until we get to a bathroom.

I think kegels affect both but I do not know which shows results first. I'm a carpenter, what could I know of such things. Maybe someone can step in here and comment further.

Jim

black rhino

Postby black rhino » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:31 am

Hello im new to this site and i must say it is comforting to know that im not the only person that is struggling with the feelings of inadequatcy. ive been struggling with this issue for 4 1/2 years now. it went from getting an errection with no semen to soft erections and very little semen. I am a type II Diabetic. ant suggestions?

April 8-13

Postby April 8-13 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Hello, I am new to site. I was reading and found the discussion on incontinence interesting. I had surgery April 8th, 2014 (yes, thus the username). I had catheter issues for SIX weeks. There was blockages, clotting issues and bleeding issues. When it was removed, I was frightened by all that I had read. I did my keigel's, I purchased all kinds of supplies from pads to chucks. I never had a issue while sleep from the first night and discontinued the use of chucks on bed after the second night dry. I used pads for a few occasions, especially when traveling occurred of more than 30 minutes. I currently don't wear pads at all. I do have stress incontinence when sneezing, coughing, laughing at times. But heck, truth be told, I was having that before the removal of the prostate. There is an upper and lower valve that controls urine flow. The keigels' help in strengthening the one remaining valve after surgery. Yes, I am a valve short, lol. Days when I wear lighter pants I always am afraid I might sneeze and piss all over myself. Keigels are great for helping with prostate bed strength.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”